Sunday, December 21, 2025

Every Day I Read by Hwang Bo-Reum

I came across the author when a friend gifted me the Hyunam Dong Bookshop. I enjoyed the simple read, and had a list of books from that one to look up or to add to reading list. 

Bought this one on a trip away. Quick read. But a really sweet read. Very accessible and friendly. Opens up reading ideas, suggestions and inspires in a very simple way. Now have a list of books and authors to look up. And excited to take up reading goals for the new year. 

The author reads around 12 books a month! For me, 2025 was one of my best reading years and I averaged somewhere at 6 a month, or perhaps a little less. But happy about that. And glad that I bought this book. Hope to dip in it again here and there when wish to up the tempo on reading intensity.


No comments:

Post a Comment